USER-GENERATED CONTENT POLICY
If you tag “@universitytees" in the Post, you agree to the following:
You consent and grant to University Tees the irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty free, worldwide right (but not the obligation), to
- use, copy, perform, reproduce, edit, modify, display, broadcast, distribute, prepare derivative works of (or incorporate into other works), and otherwise exploit the Post (or any portion thereof) in any form, manner or media now or hereafter known including but not limited to posting or reposting the Post across University Tees digital properties (e.g., on branded websites and social media pages) and using the Post for commercial purposes including marketing, advertising, and publicity and
- use your name, image, likeness, and username/ handle in connection with, or to reference the fact of, your Post to the extent you include such information in your Post. You understand and agree that you will not have any right to inspect or approve our use of the Post, the Post will not be returned to you, and you will not be paid or otherwise compensated for our use of your Post. Aside from the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights to your Post.
You represent and warrant that
- your Post is your original creation for which you own and/or control all rights,
- your Post does not violate any laws or infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party,
- your Post will not contain obscene, indecent, or harassing material or feature nudity or drug/alcohol use,
- you have obtained the express permission of each identifiable person appearing in your Post to be included and displayed in the Post as provided herein, and
- you have the full power and authority to grant the rights contemplated herein.
You understand and acknowledge that your Post may be open to public commentary that is not under UTees direct control and does not necessarily reflect the views of UTees. While UTees may curate Posts, UTees does not warrant their content or accuracy. You understand that you may be exposed to other Posts that you find offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You understand and acknowledge that, pursuant to Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act, providers of interactive computer services shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. Posts may be removed by UTees at any time and for any reason.
The rights to UTees information may be protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other proprietary rights owned by a third party other than UTees. Additionally, certain content displayed and contained within UTees Pages is the original authorship of UTees and is owned exclusively by UTees. By being a User of or Posting on any of UTee’s Pages, you acknowledge that you may not modify, publish, transmit, display, copy, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content found, whether owned by UTees or a third party, other than as provided herein.
You may request removal of any of your User-Generated Content by sending a removal request email to: Marketing@utees.com. Your email must include a link to the URL of the page on which your User-Generated Content is posted or a description of the page on which it is posted. Please note that removal may not encompass all possible locations; for example, back-ups or sharing by other users initiated prior to removal.
Last modified: June 2, 2020